Social platforms like Glarify are all about valuing each other, so that all users have a great experience. Art is above all a matter of personal taste. Some people may love a certain piece, some people may think it's rubbish. We need to accept this. For this reason, there is no place for personal insults in the comments. Let's grow a community together for everyone who loves art. For more conditions of use, please read our terms and conditions.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- What can I present on Glarify?
- What is Glarify?
- What can I do on Glarify?
- Who is Glarify aimed at?
- What do you mean by "artist"?
- What if my art doesn't fit the profile of Glarify?
- Rules for netiquette on Glarify
- I keep my artwork at home (e.g. in the cellar). Does this count as "publically accessible"?