1. In the main menu click on 'Profile settings':
2. Or click on Exhibitions in your own profile:
then find and click on the button 'Add exhibition':
3. You are landing on this screen:
1. Make sure you are in the Add exhibition section.
2. Title - Provide a title for your exhibition.
3. Description - Here you can add a detailled description of your show.
4. Big image (jpg/png) - This is the largest image which can be seen on your show page.
5. Dates and Opening Time - You can optionally fill in an opening date and a time of day. Nevertheless you have to provide a start date and an end date.
6. Thumbnail Image (jpg/png) - This smaller image is visible to others everywhere on the Glarify main page. Also when someone clicks on this exhibition glare on the map this thumbnail appears in the overlay. Choose an appealing image to attract more views on your exhibition page! Installation views often work better than "official flyer" with lots of text.
7. Homepage - You can provide a link to an additional homepage with more info.
8. Venue name and map location - Please provide the venue name and check if the address is correct. If not you can add the location address on the map by clicking 'Pick location!'
9. Don't forget to click on 'Save changes'
Your exhibition page could look like this (same numbers as above):
And on the map it could look like this (same numbers as above):
EXAMPLES OF EXHIBITIONS: