1. In the main menu click on 'Settings':
2. Or click on Shows in your own profile:
then click on the button 'Add show':
3. You are landing on this screen:
1. Make sure you are in the Add show section.
2. Title - Provide a title for your exhibition.
3. Description - Here you can add a detailled description of your show.
4. Big image (jpg/png) - This is the largest image which can be seen on your show page.
5. Dates and Opening Time - You can optionally fill in an opening date and a time of day. Nevertheless you have to provide a start date and an end date.
6. Thumbnail Image (jpg/png) - This smaller image is visible to others everywhere on the Glarify main page. Also when someone clicks on this exhibition glare on the map.
7. Homepage - You can provide a link to an additional homepage with more info. For Venue you can add a name, if the location is not your main location on the map.
8. Map location - If the exhibition does not take place in your main location, you can add an additional glare location on the map by clicking 'Pick!'
9. Don't forget to click on 'Save changes'
Your exhibition page could look like this (same numbers as above):
EXAMPLES OF EXHIBITIONS: